Y.E.S Together=Youth and Elders Sharing Together
Multigenerational Program nurturing the development of increased understanding to inspire & help develop healthy relationships and nurture friendship between our Elders, adults, youth, and our children…..our future generations using dance, music, creativity, and thoughtful conversation.
(This program developed by Beth Meyers, MS)
• The curriculum is designed to be fun, energetic, thoughtful, and educationally adaptable for groups of all ages.
• Participants enjoy opportunities to get to know others through thoughtful discussion questions and interesting conversation starters and creative movement exploration and fun.
• Increase better understanding and open communication between the generations. Perhaps develop friendships.
• Enjoy creative shared movement experiences to have fun, loosen up and strengthen the body, and help create a new movement vocabulary.
• Help to build a stronger more efficient brain.